Our Accounting & Advisory services team lends comprehensive support for complex transactions, from initiation to closure. The team excels in domestic and international transactions and provides the right expertise to make informed decisions, bearing in mind the organisation’s long-term vision. SKJ acts as a trusted partner, providing compliance, diligence and structuring services.
We assist our clients in the following ways:
- Accounting and Book-keeping Services
- Payroll Processing Services
- Treasury Function
- Management Reporting (MIS)
- WHT (TDS) compliances
- Company Law compliances
- FEMA related Services (including filings with RBI)
- Consultancy and help with compliances for start-ups and new companies
- Compliances for Indian subsidiaries of foreign companies
- Fixed Assets Management – conducting physical verification, matching with financial records and preparing and maintaining the fixed assets register
- HR Function- HR Policy designing, Recruitment Lifecycle, Performance Management , Appraisals and Compensation Benchmarking
For Companies wishing to set up operations in India, we have qualified team members who can be appointed as first Directors of the Indian entity to help complete the process of incorporation of the Indian entity.